Davis Update!!!
I went for my 34 week check up today...everything is moving along smoothly. Davis has turned, but he could flip back and forth a few times before its all said and done. I go back in two weeks for the "fun" exams, He will see if I am dilated and we will have a better idea of when Davis will be making his appearance. The doctor said he should be in place & ready to go by then! It is hard to believe that my next appointment would have been when I was delivering Avery!! (she came at 36 weeks). Doc says don't expect it so easy this time, but he won't let me go much past 38 weeks if worst comes to worst. He is still promising that I will be home, fully recovered with a new baby boy by Halloween!


1 Comments:
Ooh...we have to think of a great costume for Davis for Halloween. Ok...make you & Avery cheerleaders, Nick a football player, and Davis can be the football!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home