Monday, September 3, 2007

September?!?


Today is Labor Day, which usually signals the end of summer. Although with the weather still as hot as ever, you would never guess that! Tonite, we grilled out and had a low key celebration with Ben and Linz. I usually get a little depressed this time of year- I always hate to see summer go, but this year I am excited. First of all, now when people ask "When are you due?" I can say...next month!!!! I am also looking forward to getting to spend time outside with Avery (which she loves), at the park, zoo, and the backyard- without having a heatstroke! Football season is here, which is always fun.. And most importantly, Davis will be making his arrival very soon! We really have had a memorable summer, with beach trips, Leigh's wedding, get-a-ways to the river, and fun times with family and friends. Here's to a wonderful Fall!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home