Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Puppies at Play







Today Avery would NOT take a nap, so I did what any good mommy would do....I let her play outside with the puppies all afternoon to "wear her out!" The puppies and Avery had a great time. Some liked her car, some liked to hide under the table, and one even got hot enough to get IN the water bowl. Avery held "her" puppy- Yeah, it looks like we are keeping one this time- the only girl, Margie. Nick named her after his old babysitter and a girl from a show we like. They are so much fun, but alot of work. I will be happy when the 6 boys are in good homes!

1 Comments:

At September 5, 2007 at 8:17 PM , Blogger Jenny G said...

SO cute, ALMOST makes me want one!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home