The turkey cookies that weren't

Last year, I made turkey cookies for the kids for all my Thanksgiving events. They were super easy and a hit, so I thought I would start a new tradition with Avery this year. She is getting old enough to really help in the kitchen, so I figured this would be fun. She talked about it all week, and this afternoon we did it.
Avery hard at work
Davis wanted to help too....
Ok here is where Mommy had to make a call. Be all OCD about the cookies, make them look good, and do it myself, or just let the kids have at it.
You can see I chose the latter.
I hope everyone appreciates their creativity...and I really hope you like gel icing, because they Drowned the cookies in it.


1 Comments:
I'm proud of you (because I would've had the same dilemma. They look great!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home