Monday, November 23, 2009

Thanksgiving program

The 3 & 4 year olds had a Thanksgiving program and lunch last Friday.

Avery was proud to have Mommy, Daddy, Dayday & Nana eating with her.


Davis & Riley....trading mints.

Aves & Riley- buddies

Funny how little girls already know "the pose."
Avery & her friend Thea.


My cutey patooties in their Turkey shirts.
Yes, I will match them as long as I can.


I really worry about Avery being so shy and afraid to sing out.


HA!! She loves to sing, just like her Mama.

Avery with two of her "boyfriends," Caiden & Chase.
F.Y.I., she has 5.


Pilgrims.


DayDay. Wishing he were out there with big Sis.

1 Comments:

At November 24, 2009 at 11:14 PM , Blogger Laurel said...

can your little turkeys get ANY more adorable? my gooodnesss!

these pictures you've been posting of them together nearly makes my heart burst open. so sweet.

...and I love how much of a ham Avery is :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home