Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My Thanksgiving top 10

I am just returning home from a wonderful, heart warming, tear-jerker of a Thanksgiving service. Everyone (even the little ones) went around and said what they were thankful for. I thought it would be nice to post here for everyone else to read....

1. I am thankful for my little family. Nick, Avery & Davis are my life.
2. I am thankful for my parents. I am grateful that they raised me to be a good person and that I can look to them as positive examples of how to raise my kids.
3. I am thankful for my sisters. Thru thick & thin- good, bad & ugly….there is no greater friend or confidante than a sister.
4. I am thankful for my “in-laws.” George & Pat are like a 2nd set of parents to me, and I love them like they are. I have the greatest brothers & sisters in law that anyone could ask for.
5. I am thankful for my beautiful, healthy niece and nephews. Elli, Philip, Coleby, cody, Matthew, & Riley have a special place in my heart.
6. I am thankful for my friends.
7. I am thankful to be at elm street. My church family means more to me than you know.
8. I am thankful for music.
9. I am thankful for Starbucks.
10. I am thankful for my life. Thank you Lord for allowing me this blessed time on earth and the opportunity for a life with you in Heaven.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home