Monday, November 16, 2009

The CMA's

In front of the gorgeous view at MJ's house


Waiting on the steps to be seated


As soon as the Awards were over, I rushed to George's seat. He left his program! Here I am with it, in his (still warm) seat


After hours at Second Fiddle


Last Wednesday nite, I had the honor & privelege to be a seat filler at the Country Music Awards. For those that know me well, you know this was a dream come true. We couldn't take a camera, so unfortunately no paparazzi shots here, but I will describe it in one word: magical.

Some bragging...
I eventually sat in the 6th row for most of the show, 5 rows right behind the one and only George Strait. I sat by/across/behind Jamey Johnson, Mac McAnally,Joey&Rory, Lady Antebellum, and Brooks & Dunn. I got to see George, Keith & Nicole, Kenny & Dave, and Faith & Tim up close and personal. It truly was an amazing nite.

Thanks Parker sisters for helping me do this! I love yall! And thanks to Mary JO for the always wonderful hospitality.

2 Comments:

At November 20, 2009 at 10:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You lucky Girl! I was looking for you on tv :o)

 
At November 21, 2009 at 9:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

MAGICAL....I love it!!!!! Come back soon. We need to get another event on the books! Love You, MJ

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home