Friday, November 6, 2009

Sunshine rx

We have all felt pretty yucky the past few days, so I decided a little trip to the park might do us some good today.

Patient one: Runny nose, itchy watery eyes, overall bad mood...


Solution: Playing in the leaves!




Patient two: Lethargic, asthmatic, overall bad mood...


Solution: Sliding & Duck chasing.




I think the day was a success, both kids wore themselves out, got a healthy dose of Vitamin D, and took wonderful afternoon naps.


Nothing says I had a great day at the park like some stained pants.

5 Comments:

At November 6, 2009 at 9:45 PM , Blogger Jenny G said...

I love that last pic, I've seen those stained pants a lot around here!!! I hope everyone gets to feeling better soon!

 
At November 7, 2009 at 6:39 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

You have beautiful children!

 
At November 7, 2009 at 11:22 PM , Blogger momx2 said...

Thanks Jenny, me too.
Thanks so much Anna!

 
At November 11, 2009 at 7:20 AM , Blogger *Yankee Belle* said...

Been loving all the pics you have had on. Ive gotten lazy about commenting, but I still check my sites out. =)

 
At November 13, 2009 at 7:04 PM , Blogger The Keoughs said...

That is one of the best posts I've seen in a long time.
So sweet!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home