It's a give-away!!!
31 kid is here!!!!
To celebrate, I am having a special give-away. This is all you have to do:
1. Check out the new 31kid catalog online.
2. Leave a comment on this post, saying your name, and your FAVORITE item from 31kid.
3. Sit back and cross your fingers:) The winner will be posted on this blog, Wednesday, April 1, 2009 at 9 a.m.(cst)
Rules:
1. Only one entry (comment) per person.
2. Winner will be chosen at random on April 1, 2009 at 8a.m. C.S.T.
3. If you don't have a google id, that is ok. You can post anonymously, just make sure you leave enough information for me to contact you if you win!
Thanks for looking, Good luck!!!


24 Comments:
I love the personality buckets, both big and small. Very cute stuff.
I already told you I love the Fold & Go, but I'll play along! I am ordering it as soon as it's available!!!
I love it all. My favorite is the mommy tote in the blue and green. TOO CUTE
Leanne
Cute stuff! I think my favorite thing is the personality bucket. I love anything that you can just throw something in and at least give the appearance of some organization!
Emily
Ooo, I wanna play! Okay, my favorite item is the Kids' Fold-and-Go organizer! I love it! And, I'm also in love with the pink/brown paisley pattern!
What cute stuff! And thanks for giving me the heads-up so I could link to the giveaway on Two Thrifty Sisters! I like the kid's tote in Paisley/Medallion. Heck, I like it all!
-Rebekah
My favorite item is the all-in-one organizer no. 4030. I LOVE the print! It is all so cute. I cannot wait to go to a 31kid party/open house and place a big order! :)
FOLD AND GO! FOLD AND GO! and PICK ME! PICK ME!
I love the green stripe personality bucket! - Jaime
PS - Aren't you smart for getting us all to check out the catalog? :)
I like the thermal bottle case..I am due in 3 weeks and that would be something great to have!
I love the whole magazine... but if I have to narrow it down to one thing...my favorite is the personality bucket! I can think of many uses for that!
WOW what a great catalog! I really love the toddler bib-I have a messie little bessie who needs a bib and most of whats available is too small or too babyish! What a great bunch of products!
I love the activity pads.
mp_black@bellsouth.net
my favorite product is the activity pads and calling cards
pcwholesale@bellsouth.net
Can I just pick a favorite color/pattern and just say that I like everything in that pattern the best? Oh well, if I have to pick I like the fold and go in the blue/green pattern.
The bibs would be really great shower gifts. I am always looking for cute bibs to monogram. I like the fold & go too. Everything looks great and sooo cute. Hard to decide!!!
I like the green giraffe fold and go organizer. But, I like all of it. Hard to pick.
Love, Tashia Lovell
Cute stuff! I like the fold and go in the paisley.
My favorite has definitely got to be the mommy tote and all the colors. With 3 kddos and so much to carry that would be perfect! Love the stuff!!
Paisley fold and go. Does thiry-one sell the little stools where the vinyl letters are pictured in the catalog? I have been looking for one like that.
Cute blog. I like the Fold & Go Organizer. Thanks for doing a giveaway!
Rachel Petty
Ronna, we only sell the letters, sorry...
Jaime- all part of my master plan:)
Martina, Amanda, and everyone else who has little ones- WHy not host a party!?! It can be a catalog party, you dont even have to clean house!LOl
April 1st is the launch date for 31kid...hostesses in April get double free rewards!!! AND everyone that orders out of the new catalog can get a monogram for only $1. PLEASE contact me if any of you are interested!
lacypwilliams@yahoo.com
Cute cute cute!! Love it all but I think my fav is the personalized bibs! I will probably buy you out when I get my babies :)
I love it all...but I guess my fave would be the mommy tote in the houndstooth!
Erica Lovell
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home