Wednesday, March 25, 2009

wordless Wednesday: Funny Face shirts

6 Comments:

At March 25, 2009 at 9:26 AM , Blogger Leanne Helums said...

I love those shirts. Where did you find them?

 
At March 25, 2009 at 9:51 AM , Blogger Jaime said...

Ditto - where did you get those cute shirts?

 
At March 25, 2009 at 10:42 AM , Blogger Pat Williams said...

Two of Nana's sweet babies.
Hugs & kisses!

 
At March 25, 2009 at 11:01 AM , Blogger Beth Gregory said...

Where did you find those shirts? They are Awesome!

 
At March 25, 2009 at 11:56 AM , Blogger momx2 said...

Ok guys I ordered them from a trunk show, but you can get them online as well at Kat in the Hat.

http://www.katinthehatdesigns.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=64

Please mention me!!! MAybe Ill get a free shirt!!!

 
At March 26, 2009 at 1:03 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

I love the shirts (and of course the PRECIOUS children wearing them help!!) Where did you get them?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home