Saturday, March 21, 2009

Weekend Wrap- up

Thursday, was rare treat:I got a girls nite out!!! I went with several girlfriends to Rosies. We talked so long they turned the lights down and the Spanish Music WAY up to give us the hint to get out. It was YUMMO! I forgot how good that place was. Thanks to MawMaw for watching the kiddos- Nick also got a guys nite out & went to the Havoc game.

Friday nite, Nick and I attended an event sponsored by our church: Laugh your way to a Better Marraige. It was great. We watched videos, ate, and chatted with other couples from our congregation. We did laugh alot and learned alot too. I highly recommend watching these videos if you get a chance. The kids had a sleep-overt with Nana & Papa, so after the seminar Nick and I got to come home and actually watch a MOVIE~ fun fun.

This morning,(after picking up my copy of Twilight), I took the kids to get Easter pictures made-with real bunnies. They did great and I hope they turn out as cute as they looked! We almost had a casualty-Davis nearly hugged the life right out of a little brown bunny. It was alot like the scene with Lennie from Of Mice and Men.

After that, the whole Family- my sisters, their husbands, Mom and all the kids, headed down to the River house for a "work day". The boys cut grass, dug a trench, cleaned out the garage: basically spruced things up. The girls mainly tried to keep the kids out of the way:) I really have Spring Fever now and can't WAIT to get out on the boat!

It's back to reality tonite...settling in with Pizza, Basketball, and our "getting ready for Church on Sunday" rituals.

Happy March Madness!

( I apologize for lack of pictures- I rode around with a camera and no memory card all weekend!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home