Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Sleep Overt

BEFORE:


AFTER:



As you can see, it was a blast! I have been telling Avery that Riley P could spend the nite for a while. They go to school together, so we figured we would wait till SPring Break to have him over so they wouldnt be sick of one another:) For Avery's first time to "host" a sleepovert, (this is what she calls it, Im not misspelling...) We had all you would need!

Time to Play in the water, wash hands, brush teeth:


Pizza:



Fun times in the bath:


Popcorn and a movie!


They had fun. Avery & Riley actually got along well (not usual). The next morning however, after no sleep, they were a little ill. We will plan one again next year when I've caught up on my sleep.

3 Comments:

At March 18, 2009 at 11:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Lacy for having Riley sleep over(t). I know three is not easy. I appreciate it very much. I will return the favor one day.

 
At March 18, 2009 at 10:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like they did have a blast. The first of many sleep overt's, I'm sure :o)

 
At March 18, 2009 at 10:46 PM , Blogger Jenny G said...

You can't beat a cousin sleepoverT! Hannah used to say she was "spinning around" when she was spending the night, I have no idea where that came from! These girls were up late that night too, but luckily not crabby the next day since we were spending the day together!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home