Valentine's Day 2009
Our Valentines Day was great!!! Thanks for everyone who made it so special.
Here are the kids with their stash... MawMaw brought them cards and candy, and they got several surprises in the mail...they especially loved the card from K & Ian and Nicole & Tyler.
Nana made some special cupcakes...
I took the kids to Walmart to pick out a toy. Davis picked a Car...
And Of course, Avery picked a Barbie.
Papa brought Avery a rose, which she loved. And of course she enjoyed the cheesecake cupcakes too.
That nite, we had dinner at Chez Williams. For appetizers, we had hummus and pita chips. Nick grilled steak and we had salad, bread, and baked potatoes. I made some chocolate chip cookies for dessert. Who needs to go out?!?! It was much easier to eat VAlentines dinner in my pj's!!! Nick got me a beautiful necklace and also went shopping for the kids. They got two cute outfits from Gymboree. I was very impressed Nick/Daddy.
Happy Valentines Day to my sweeties. I love you all!!!


1 Comments:
I am impressed, too, that he got all three of you thoughtful v-day gifts! I think I have hounded Ross so much about not going overboard... now he does not do anything except a card. Maybe I should send his this blog!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home