hiatus
Well, I haven't blogged in a week. That must be some kind of record for me! To sum up last week, it went a little something like this:
1. Avery sick- cold & crud symptoms
2. Avery gets better, Davis gets sick
3. Take Davis to doc, he and Mommy catch a virus
4. Daddy catches virus
5. Davis over virus, Mommy still sick...
You get the idea. Us and every household around here (it seems like) have passed around this junk for almost two weeks. Now I find out I have mono. No joke. The doctor walked in and said, "You're not gonna believe this...."
Visions of pregnancy-morning sickness, fatigue,an all over gross feeling-flashed before my eyes. That would explain a lot...
My heart started beating really fast.
But then she said, "You have mono."
I almost laughed. Until she informed me the symptoms last four weeks. FOUR WEEKS!!! What in the world am I supposed to do with two little ones when I can't get off the couch?!?!
She had little sympathy for me, just told me to rest, get plenty of fuids,don't overdo it...
yadda-yada...
OH, and don't drink after anybody or kiss them. ha very funny. The good news, if there is any, is that I have alreadey felt bad for two weeks almost, so Im hoping Ive had mono all along, and that it won't be much longer till I feel better.
So my hiatus will probably continue, basically because its pretty boring around here. Thank goodness for my i-phone, Im not completely cut off from the world.


2 Comments:
We're pretty much in the same boat-I don't blog because I have nothing else to talk about beside sickness!! Pretty pitiful, huh? Maybe we'll all get better soon. Think we should set off some sort of Lysol bomb at the church building? Sorry about the mono- maybe you're halfway there to getting better.
I am so sorry! And, that is so weird because we have had the same situation. The babies got a virus, the dr thought it was rsv, but it is just some really yucky cold virus. Then of course we all got it, Jason got strep (I have no idea where from) and now I have a sinus infection. We are fine though. Hopefully you will feel better soon:)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home