Friday, February 13, 2009

DAVIS!!!




If he wasn't so stinkin cute I would be pulling my hair out!!!
This child is wilder, more destructive, and more daring than Avery ever thought about being!!! He is so sweet and loving thought, which saves him. This morning he woke up at 4:30 a.m., ready to play. And eat peanut butter pretzels. I finally got him back to sleep about 6, in the bed with us of course. Four deep in there folks. It's not pretty.
He loves to climb, pull all the books of the shelf, push anything up to the counter to get what he wants, throw things in the toilet, rip up the newspaper....and that is all in less than 24 hours!!! He has started hitting, which isn't good-but other than that he isn't mean or bad...just ALL BOY.
Such a far fetch from my little prissy- but I love it. I've said a million times- Davis wears me out physically, but Avery drains me mentally. Prime example: they were playing outside the other day and both scraped their foot on the steps. Avery jumped around, whined, and carried on all day about it. I never would have known Davis even hurt his foot if he hadn't been bleeding profusely....
Of course I wouldn't have it any other way!

3 Comments:

At February 13, 2009 at 4:29 PM , Blogger Laurel said...

he's really starting to look like a "little boy" -- or maybe it's just his khakis!?! cute, cute!

 
At February 16, 2009 at 8:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Davis sounds just like Jeb!! He wears me out and is constantly into something or tearing something up!! They are for sure both ALL BOY!! But like you said they are just so cute and fun!!

 
At February 22, 2009 at 10:45 PM , Blogger Allergy Mom of 3 said...

C calmed down some around 3. So hang in there! Boys are wild, but I would love to have another one...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home