January 17
Ah, what a wonderful day. I was born, ....just kidding.
We got up & at em early Saturday morning and rode down to Helena for Julie's baby shower. It was great to see her & Christie, and she got lots of cute stuff for Philip. After the shower, the kids & I rode over to Angelle's to play. Avery has been missing K, Cate & Big Avri so much, and I wanted a little girl time while I was there. As always, the time was so special and too short. We headed back to Todd & Julie's to visit with them a bit and then headed North.
Thanks again to everyone who made my birthday special. I woke up to over 50 emails & texts, all wishing me Happy Birthday! I got some movies, books, a picture, some accessories, and the always wonderful, $$$. I finished celebrating tonite at Mom's. We played Wii and ate pizza, and my camera batteries were dead:(
I had SUCH a wonderful Birthday weekend. I am sad its over. I am truly blessed.
Over 4 hours in the car will get you this:


1 Comments:
Happy Birthday!!!! A few days late! :) It sounds like you had a wonderful day.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home