What I have realized on vacation
- Our first family vacation would be more aptly titled, " Avery's campaign for Tybee Island President."
-I know I love my family, but I forgot how much I LIKE them
-Davis has inherited the Pettus/Cherokee skin. That boy tans right thru 50 SPF!!!
-We have really cute,sweet, personable kids. Nick & I must be doing something right!!!
-Avery wants to live at the beach. And, she can make up a song about anything
- Davis likes to eat. I know, big surprise, but he has Really eaten here
- vacation=weight gain
-You don't really need a tv to be happy
-Taking a two year old & an almost one year old out to eat more than three times in a week is a true test of a marraige. (we passed)
-I still wash clothes& clean on vacation, so it really never ends
-we may be beach bums when we retire
- My kids crack me up!!!
-Destin is great for the girls, but Tybee is perfect for families.
I'll post pics Wednesday, when we're home & rested up;)


3 Comments:
Hey Lady! Great to hear from you! Hope all is well. The pics are adorbale!
I love Tybee Island. My family went there last year and we loved it!
So sweet!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home