Wednesday, August 27, 2008

inspired by Laurel

I hope...
* my kids will never feel like they are not good enough
*everyone marries their best friend
* that the health care crisis in America will improve
* Nick finds a job he loves

I regret :(
* living far away when my Dad was so sick
* rushing through college
* being a little punk to my Mom during the teenybopper years

I know:
* that I am blessed
* nothing beats a true friend, no matter how many you have
* that Johnny Depp is amazing
* less is more - most of the time
* that Nick & I will be together forever

I wish*
• You got paid to be sahm
• Distance was never an issue
• Everyone loved old country music like I do
• My Sis would feel better
• that the golden rule was Law

1 Comments:

At August 29, 2008 at 12:48 PM , Blogger Laurel said...

:)
hope y'all are having a great weekend!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home