Hope y'all have a good day. I know it will be busy getting everything together & loaded for your trip. I pray that y'all will have safe travel & lots of fun. Just enjoy being together away from all of the everyday stuff. Keep in touch.
wife to Nick, Mommy to Avery & Davis, Sister, Daughter, Friend...Happy to be working now and being able to bring my kiddos with me. I love watching my beautiful babies grow!
6 Comments:
How precious!
Hugs, Nana
Hope y'all have a good day. I know it will be busy getting everything together & loaded for your trip. I pray that y'all will have safe travel & lots of fun. Just enjoy being together away from all of the everyday stuff. Keep in touch.
Precious!
How sweet! Such a cute pic of you and your boy!
sweet!
have fun at the beach!!
drive thru krispy kreme and have a laugh for me ;)
The picture is so precious. I still think he looks like Papa Steve and of course his mama and dad. Love and kisses to my babies.
LOVe mawmaw
OHHHH! That is a precious picture!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home