Thursday, August 28, 2008

road trip

I said I wasn't going to blog on vAcation. I didn't bring the laptop. But so many things have already happened , I have to write it down so I'll remember. Here are the funnies,questions, & thoughts this far:

*we pulled into Katy's driveway ( 1 street over)to drop off our house key, Avery said "Yeah!! Were at the beach!" Sorry A, she's just watching the dogs. 8 hours to go...
* why is it I have to turn the radio down to find something in the car???anyone else do this?
* Singing along to our favorite songs while the kids were asleep
* avery asking a "larger" woman at breakfast if she was having a baby
* laughing at DayDay looking like a fat frat boY at dinner
* old men should not wear speedos
* nick taking Davis out in the ocean & him falling asleep
* saving starfish with Avery & her telling them byebye
* talking about how we look like we are going 40 days in the wilderness when we pack up to go to the beach
* avery stripping down naked to pee in the sand before we could catch her

3 Comments:

At August 29, 2008 at 2:59 PM , Blogger Rebekah D. said...

Hee hee... I knew you'd be jonesing to write a blog post before you were too far gone! Glad you shared your funnies after all. Hope y'all are having a great vacation, and that Gustav continues to steer clear!

 
At August 29, 2008 at 6:01 PM , Blogger Pat Williams said...

Sounds like a hoot!!! Enjoy. Be safe & careful.
Hugs, Nana Pat

 
At August 31, 2008 at 8:20 PM , Blogger Jones Family said...

What kind of entertainment did we have before kids? Hope ya'll have a great trip! Sounds like tons of fun!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home