Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Mary Jo


Most of my readers know MJ, she is one of my very best friends in the world. She is infectious and people gravitate toward her, just like I did on Bid Day 1996. We've been close ever since and I don't even think we have had an argument!!! (And that includes the Summer she was Rush Chair and I was President...being with someone 24 hours a day for a month really tests a friendship!) I have traveled more with her than anyone else except my husband. We've been to New Orleans, L.A., Nashville(before she lived there), Birmingham(before I lived here), Panama City, Destin, and everywhere in between. We've snuck cats into our house, had many a chat on the steps of Woodcastle Drive, threatened to disown Nicole if she bid $1 on TPIR, laughed until we cried at Lori's antics, & stood by each other on our Wedding Days. I just wanted to give her a shout out to celebrate her 30th! Love you MJ!!!

2 Comments:

At September 16, 2008 at 5:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Lacy!! You're the best. So many great memories...hard to believe it's been 12 years since that bid day. Hope to see you soon!!! Love You - MJ

 
At September 16, 2008 at 5:39 PM , Blogger The Terrys said...

what a sweet thing to say about a friend!! i have known mary jo for a long, long time. and i must say, what you have said about her is true! she is such a sweet person and how lucky you are to have each other as a great friend!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home