Little Artist




Ok, I know we all think our children are geniuses... but I was amazed when Avery showed us her drawings of our family the other night. She has gone from scribbles, to lines, to circles and real faces in just a few months. She explained each picture to us, and for once, we could actually tell what things were! She put make-up on Mommy, a hat on Daddy, and did herself on s different color paper. Now, Im not too sure about Davis's picture, he looks a little scary. Maybe a subliminal message?
Of course all of her art is very special, but I just had to scan these so I could have a record of her first "real" art!!!
Labels: I


1 Comments:
I LOVE her art!!! Jay laughs at me because I frame my children's drawings and finger paintings. Artwork is expensive! :) We saw Britt the other night, and he mentioned that you and Moose might consider moving back up here. I was so excited!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home