Sunday, May 18, 2008

Cross that off my bucket list.


Nick and I went to Atlanta last nite to see the EAGLES. It was an experience I cannot put into words. If you appreciate music at all, you will understand the magnitude of this concert. This is a band whose music transends the generation gap. Truly amazing. Picture this: the sun is setting over Atlanta, and a trumpet solo introduces an Acoustic "Hotel California," with a huge background of a California skyline on the stage. Almost as cool as hearing the song itself was to look around and see old, young, men, women, and kids singing right along. Defintely a night to remember. (Oh in case you were wondering what other people are on my bucket list to see before I die, they are Paul McCartney and Paul Simon, in that order. The Eagles were 2nd on my list....)

Special Thanks to B & Linz who braved spending the nite in our crazy house. I think we have provided excellent birth control for many years for them. THANKS GUYS WE LOVE YOU!!

1 Comments:

At May 18, 2008 at 9:16 PM , Blogger BlessedMom said...

You suck!

Simon & Garfunkel...hands down the best concert I've ever been to.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home