Bye Bye School

Today is Avery's last day of school. Even though she only goes one day a week, I think she has really learned alot this year. We started in August, and she cried the first two weeks (and I did too). After Davis was born, however, I think she looked forward to school and playing with kids her own age. Now, she asks every day . "A go school today?" She talks about all of her friends, and her teacher constantly. I know she will miss it this summer. I look forward to next Fall, we are branching out and going 2 days a week! I figure she will love it and it will give me special time with Day Day. Here is her class, they took it in February but we just got them today.


1 Comments:
AWWW! Doesn't she look like the model little schoolgirl? Too cute.
Hugs,
Nana
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home