Monday, May 12, 2008

Mothers Day 2008



Mothers Day was wonderful! Avery made me a little pot with flowers, and the kids (Nick) got me some perfume, a very sweet card, JUNO, a beach towel and a gown. I am so blessed to have such wonderful children. I just wanted to take a second to tell everyone how special they are.

Avery- of course, she is my princess. I love that I have someone to share my fondess of fashion and "jewelries" with. She is such a free spirit, a performer, a dancer and a girly girl. I love all of these things about her. What I love most though, is her compassion. At only 2, she genuinely cares about people and worries when people are upset or hurt. She makes me laugh everyday, and I think everyone needs that!

Davis- my baby. I admit, I wasn't sure what I would do with a boy, but Day Day has filled a void in my heart that only a son can. He is the sweetest baby I have ever known, and I am not biased. Ask anyone. He is so easy-going and cuddly, one look and you fall in love with him. My favorite part of the Day is watching his face light up when I go to get him out of his crib in the morning. I thank God everyday for him and wonder what I did to deserve such an AWESOME baby!!!

I am so proud to be a Mother, it is the best job I have ever had. It is all I have every wanted to do. I cherish everyday with my babies and I am SO thankful I get to stay home with them and experience every "first" and every memory with them. I know they won't remember much that we do before I have to send them off to Kindergarten, but I will. And I treasure that.

2 Comments:

At May 12, 2008 at 10:47 AM , Blogger Pat Williams said...

What precious blessings! How blessed I am to have sons, "daughters", & beautiful, healthy grandchildren. I love my pictures of my gorgeous babies. I enjoyed having y'all here to share Mothers' Day w/me.
Hugs & love to all,
Pat/Nana

 
At May 12, 2008 at 5:01 PM , Blogger Laurel said...

What a sweet dedication Lacy!

You are a GREAT mom and I'm glad you had a HAPPY day!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home