Cousin Time!!!
I watched Matthew yesterday and he and Avery (and Davis) had a blast. They all play so well together, it was a fun day.
Poor Matthew, Avery kept trying to put jewelry on him, make him hold her hand, and even brought out her Angelina Ballerina poster to show him how to do some ballet moves. He looks very interested, huh?!?
They destroyed the Living room, but had fun doing it! Day -Day even helped! Here they are taking a break to watch Mickey Mouse. It was the only second I had to get a picture of them all together.
They even slowed down to eat....Grilled Cheese and apples. YUM!
I am so glad Avery is going to have so many cousins so close in age, they are going to have a very fun childhood with lots of fun memories.


1 Comments:
Sweet babies!!! I hope they will have lots of "together times" growing up. Times spent w/cousins are some of my favorite childhood memories.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home