The life and times of the Williams family-
Nick, Lacy, Avery & Davis
Monday, April 14, 2008
Mommy's Big Debut
The Price is Right aired today!!! I had a viewing party at the house and spotted us on TV many times. Fun Fun. Avery and Davis dressed to support in the shirts I brought them back from L.A.
Well, my 15 minutes of Fame are up. Time to go fold laundry.
How cute!!! Now, Mommy, back to the real world! I bet you wouldn't trade it for anything else. What you're doing is the most important of all!!! Here's to all you wonderful mommies!
wife to Nick, Mommy to Avery & Davis, Sister, Daughter, Friend...Happy to be working now and being able to bring my kiddos with me. I love watching my beautiful babies grow!
3 Comments:
How cool is that? Glad I came across your blog!
I recorded it....so I hope to see ya'll cheering in the background one day this week! Hope all is well! :)
How cute!!! Now, Mommy, back to the real world! I bet you wouldn't trade it for anything else. What you're doing is the most important of all!!! Here's to all you wonderful mommies!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home