Sunday, April 13, 2008

Day Day Time



Right before I had Davis, I worried typical things: "How will I love another child as much as I love Avery?" "What if I don't give the baby or Avery enough attention?" "WHAT do I do with a boy?!?"

Of course, all of these things worked themselves out beautifully and I must say, after almost 6 months, we have a pretty good routine. One of my favorite parts of the day is 6-7:30 a.m. Yes, its early, but its so worth it. Davis gets up at 6, pretty much on the dot, as Nick leaves for work. He takes his bottle, and then it is quiet in the house except for me and him until Avery wakes up, usually about 7:30. He talks, laughs, plays, rolls around, but mainly doesn't take his eyes off me. I love it!!! I think he knows this is his special time, it his happiest time of the day. We don't do anything special, but it is a time I cherish and look forward to every morning.

1 Comments:

At April 13, 2008 at 2:30 PM , Blogger Pat Williams said...

Sooo wonderful that you & Day Day have this special time together!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home