Looks like an awesome time! That's so great you all got to go celebrate 30 in such a fun way. Glad you made it back safe and sound. And BTW, yep, you ARE a dork for checking blogs while on vacation! But that's O.K. :-) I'm just surprised you didn't post while you were online!
wife to Nick, Mommy to Avery & Davis, Sister, Daughter, Friend...Happy to be working now and being able to bring my kiddos with me. I love watching my beautiful babies grow!
2 Comments:
Looks like an awesome time! That's so great you all got to go celebrate 30 in such a fun way. Glad you made it back safe and sound.
And BTW, yep, you ARE a dork for checking blogs while on vacation! But that's O.K. :-) I'm just surprised you didn't post while you were online!
Lacy you make me want to go to LA so bad now. It sounds like you had a blast, and what a fun way to go with all girls!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home