Thursday, March 20, 2008

L.A. Saturday


Here we go!!!! There was so much to talk about so I've split it into several posts.
Nicole and I flew from Huntsville and met the rest of the crew around dinner time in L.A. Our first official L.A. stop was dinner at the Bungalow CLub. And wouldn't you know it, there was a private party for the show Kitchen Nightmares and we saw Gordon Ramsey! Not a friendly man, as you would guess. But a good start to our trip!

1 Comments:

At March 20, 2008 at 7:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sending all of my friends to read your blog so I don't have to tell them what all we did! You did a great job recapping it! Will you share the pics with me on snapfish or whatever? My email is wendyspivey@msn.com. Thanks, and thanks for being a blast!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home