L.A. Sunday
Our first full day!!!
We started it out with a visit to the In-and-out Burger, one of Paris's favorite stops. Then it was on to shopping. Our highlite of the day was seeing Claire from Lost. She was shopping with her Mom at H & M. She posed for a picture with Nicole and I and was very nice. We ate at a cool little Cafe and went looking for stars. We took the celebrity home tour, and I got lots of pictures, but I can't remember who half of the houses belong to! Sorry, I posted the ones I remembered. The closest we got to spotting any stars was seeing Dr. Phil pulling into his driveway.
That evening we went to eat at Ashton Kutchers restaurant, Ketchup. It was a cool place with a cool atmosphere, but the only celeb we saw was the guy on millionaire matchmaker. Fun fun day.
Oh, we met a British music prodcution guy, he got my email in case he ever needs a country singer. HA!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home