Ugh.
Ok, after making it through Thanksgiving and Christmas with no illness, the Williams house has been struck by the sick bug. Avery and Davis both have bronchitis. Mommy feels like she may be getting it too. My poor babies started anitbiotics today and Avery also got some drops for her wheezing. They are both being little troopers, Day Day is still his smiling self, and Avery just wants to cuddle and watch Barbie. At the doctors, Davis was an ounce shy of 17lbs. and Avery weighed 26 lbs. He's gonna catch her before he is 9 months old. Please pray they will be well soon. We are especially worried about Avery, ever since she had that seizure right after she turned one. We have to really watch her fever and make sure it doesn't spike. Ok, off to give a little T.L.C.


3 Comments:
I'm so sorry they are both sick. I pray they will both recover quickly and be their happy little selves very soon.
I'm sorry your babies are sick, but I know you'll take good care of them and they'll feel better soon.
Love 'em. They're still smiling & look so sweet.
Hugs, Nana
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home