Sunday, January 20, 2008

My 30th









I had part two of my 30th birthday celebrations last nite. Part one was going to see George with Leigh. Next Friday I will celebrate with my roomies and friends from A-town. The next week, I will have sushi nite with my girls. Hey, you only turn 30 once, why not celebrate all month!?!
Me, Nick, Cayce, Christie, Todd, Ben & Linz, Kris & Phil, Becky, Tom & Misty & Eric all went to Surin, my favorite restaurant, to eat. They sang Happy Birthday and we enjoyed great food and wonderful sushi. Then we took the party back here, where Brian and Ashley joined us. We had cake, played pool, and competed in some Guitar Hero Challenges. I even got Christie to play!!! Thanks to all who helped me ring in my 30th with a bang! And thanks to Angelle for watching the kids! I had a GREAT nite!!!

1 Comments:

At January 20, 2008 at 4:28 PM , Blogger Pat Williams said...

Looks like a good party, a good group. You're right--30 comes around but one time. Celebrate!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home