The life and times of the Williams family-
Nick, Lacy, Avery & Davis
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Clay is coming!
My Brother in Law is in route right now from Japan. He has a 30 day leave and my sister and nephew (and the rest of the fam) couldn't be happier... I can't wait for Day Day to meet his uncle!
This is great! Hope he has safe travel & a wonderful visit w/his family. Thank you Clay. God bless America & God bless you, Ivy, Riley, & all of your family.
wife to Nick, Mommy to Avery & Davis, Sister, Daughter, Friend...Happy to be working now and being able to bring my kiddos with me. I love watching my beautiful babies grow!
4 Comments:
That is wonderful. How long has he been there? Jason has a cousin in Japan who has been there for 14 months and is hopeful of leave for 4th of July.
Welcome home, Clay! We can't tell you how much we appreciate what you are doing for our country!
Oh thank goodness, when I saw the title I was worried you were going to see Clay Aiken next!!!!
This is great! Hope he has safe travel & a wonderful visit w/his family. Thank you Clay. God bless America & God bless you, Ivy, Riley, & all of your family.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home