The life and times of the Williams family-
Nick, Lacy, Avery & Davis
Friday, January 18, 2008
3 month & 2 year pictures
We took the kiddos today to have pictures made. Davis's turned out wonderful!!! Avery is at the age where she will not be still, so we take what we can get. They both look adorable though!Here are a few of my faves.
wife to Nick, Mommy to Avery & Davis, Sister, Daughter, Friend...Happy to be working now and being able to bring my kiddos with me. I love watching my beautiful babies grow!
6 Comments:
They are sooo precious!!!
Hugs, Nana
Love the wink! That is adorable. And Miss Avery looks like such a big girl.
Those are so cute!
I love, love, love the picture of Davis naked holding his head up. Avery looks very cute in the blue dress.
Hmmm, I know a rockin' photographer that would follow little Avery around and take the most beautiful pictures!
They are both so cute!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home