Thursday, January 31, 2008

Storytime


This morning was one of those times that just warms your heart as a Mommy. I was getting ready to go, and I brought Davis in the bathroom with me to "watch." Avery was playing in my makeup as usual, but she got down and left. She came back with a book and began to "read" Davis a story. It was sooooo sweet.As you can see, he isn't too interested, but it made Mommy's day!

3 Comments:

At January 31, 2008 at 4:46 PM , Blogger Rebekah D. said...

What a sweet "little Mommy!"

 
At February 1, 2008 at 8:01 AM , Blogger McKt said...

So sweet! This is one of those moments that you get to have forever that they won't even remember. And I know the teacher in you is proud!

 
At February 3, 2008 at 3:46 PM , Blogger Pat Williams said...

What a sweet big sissy to her baby brother! I can relate to this, being the oldest child, can't you, Lacy? I always had such a strong sense of responsibility toward my siblings--still do somewhat & they look to me to "fix it" or advise. I guess that's a "hat" we'll always wear.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home