Tuesday, January 29, 2008

You're going to Hollywood!!!


Kinda. Since American Idol didnt let me go, I'm going with the roomies to Los Angeles and I am SO excited. We are doing a BIG trip this year since we all turn 30!!!Here are some things we are planning so far (mostly we are on waiting lists so hope for the best!)
1. Going to see American Idol
2. BEing on the Jay Leno Show
3. Being on the Chelsea Lately show
4.THE PRICE IS RIGHT
and I just got a message from MJ, her friend got us a tour of Warner Bro. Studios...we will actually see some stars.
I CANT WAIT!
More to come....

2 Comments:

At January 29, 2008 at 10:03 PM , Blogger Rebekah D. said...

That's awesome! I'm not jealous at all... nope... not a bit... OK, I admit it, I'm turning green!

 
At January 30, 2008 at 9:14 AM , Blogger Michelle and Jason said...

I bet I could fit in your suitcase . . . what do you think?!?!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home