The life and times of the Williams family- Nick, Lacy, Avery & Davis
posted by momx2 @ 6:44 PM 5 Comments
WOOKIE
Angelle said it, not me. But, it's exactly what I was thinking :)
Whoa, I thought that was Missy Elliott at first, I had to do a double take!
Why do you post pictures of yourself that we're obviously going to make fun of?
Yes, I can't believe you even put a warning out there. Of course, I'm sure your feet were nice and warm. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
wife to Nick, Mommy to Avery & Davis, Sister, Daughter, Friend...Happy to be working now and being able to bring my kiddos with me. I love watching my beautiful babies grow!
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
5 Comments:
WOOKIE
Angelle said it, not me. But, it's exactly what I was thinking :)
Whoa, I thought that was Missy Elliott at first, I had to do a double take!
Why do you post pictures of yourself that we're obviously going to make fun of?
Yes, I can't believe you even put a warning out there. Of course, I'm sure your feet were nice and warm. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home