Freudians, help?!?
I love to dream. LOVE IT! Part of the reason I sleep, actually. But for the past month or so, all I dream about is high school. I had no problems with high school, I loved it actually-every minute of it. SO why am I reliving this over and over! Its nothing bad, Im just ready to move on...
Any suggestions?


2 Comments:
I don't claim to be a Freudian, but if you're anything like me, trying to take care of two kids and a husband and a house and pay the bills and make all those grown-up decisions has made you suddenly realize just how easy you had it in high school! Now, if you start dreaming that Lindsay Lohan is chasing you through the halls of EHS with a knife, THAT's when you have to worry that you're going a little cuckoo!
Don't ask me, I had a dream the other night that Chris was back to being my boyfriend and then I met Michelle at Arby's for lunch!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home