Tuesday, January 15, 2008

3 months old!


I can't believe my precious baby boy is going to be 3 months old tomorrow!!! We went to the doctor yesterday and he weighed 16 lbs, 3 1/2 oz. He has already doubled his birth wieght! I remember when he was born I said.." If I can only make it through the first three months..." but really, Davis has been a dream. He is the sweetest baby and he loves to cuddle. I love how he is ALWAYS smiling! Happy birthday baby boy!!!

5 Comments:

At January 15, 2008 at 12:02 PM , Blogger Pat Williams said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, "Day-Day", you sweet, precious baby boy.

 
At January 15, 2008 at 2:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Davis has the sweetest smile in this picture. Can't wait 'til he's laughing out loud and reaching for us.

 
At January 15, 2008 at 3:44 PM , Blogger Michelle and Jason said...

I can't believe he's already 3 months old! Where has the time gone? It really hasn't been that bad, has it? We're a couple of lucky mamas!

 
At January 15, 2008 at 3:45 PM , Blogger Rebekah D. said...

Look at that smile! Or should I say smirk? I think that look says "I've got Mommy right where I want her!" Congrats for making it through the first three months, and I'm glad it hasn't been too bad. I'm sure it will get even better!

 
At January 15, 2008 at 10:02 PM , Blogger Jenny G said...

That picture is tooo cute!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home