Fun with the Fam
Last nite, Leigh, Ivy and Riley came to spend the nite with us. Avery was so excited all day that "E-E" "Obby" and "Ilee P" were coming to see her. The sisters thought it would be a good idea to take all the kiddos to the mall. We ended up putting all three of them in the double stroller. It was hilarious. I took a picture on my cell phone, which is lost at the moment, but I will try to post it later. Leigh and Ivy took the "babies" (which we will now have to refer to as the toddlers, since we have a new baby around) on the carousel. Avery usually loves this but for some reason she had a come apart last nite. After that, we stayed up playing and talking and cuddling Davis till late. Avery slept till 10 this morning!!! She & Riley played their little hearts out & Davis just watched and took it all in.
Leigh and Ivy took her back to Maw-Maws today and it is SOOOO quiet around here. I have managed to do 6 loads of laundry and clean out and organize Avery's room. I guess I should be Thankful, but I think I thrive on Chaos. I am gonna decorate for Christmas while she is not here, but I am saving her special ornaments to hang. Till then, I am going to enjoy my baby boy. He is sleeping so good today-I think he doesn't know what to do with all the quiet, either!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home