Monday, November 12, 2007

Ready for the Iron Bowl








We had a little "Iron Bowl" Party for the kids this morning...really just an excuse to get the kids together so the Mommies could hang out. I don't think football was even mentioned. Everyone did dress up in their Bama or War Eagle Attire and the kids looked so cute as mini-cheerleaders and football players. We even let an LSU fan hang out with us. Avery had a great time and actually took a LONG nap this afternoon. I had Auburn and Bama cupcakes so she thought it was a Birthday party. She kept singing "to you" the rest of the afternoon. Davis was awake the entire time checking everybody out. It's all friendly now, we will see what happens after next weekend. WARRRRRRRRRR Eagle!

1 Comments:

At November 12, 2007 at 9:31 PM , Blogger McKt said...

Thanks for having everyone over today. We had so much fun. I'm glad Avery took a nap for you today. She looked tired all morning. I hope Davis cooperated and you got some sleep as well.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home