The life and times of the Williams family-
Nick, Lacy, Avery & Davis
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Christmas comes early...
My sister Ivy informed me of my Christmas present early...She got us (me,her & Leigh) tickets to see Daughtry in Nashville next month. I am SOOOOOOOOOO excited. Last time we went to Nashville it was with the kids and I was pregnant. So I am looking forward to a nite away with just us girls!
I just wish i was going along!! You will have a great time! I've been visiting the williams web this morning, and it's just adorable. Those babies are precious, can't wait to see them! Mommy and Daddy are pretty precious too! Hope to see you at our house on Dec. 22nd for Rogers Christmas! Love you and kisses to the babies, hi Nick. Love the Jason frock! (Great) Auntie Chigger
That's really cool. Y'all are going to have a blast up there, just a night without having to hear any whining or crying, and not just from your husbands! ;-) Have some extra fun for me.
wife to Nick, Mommy to Avery & Davis, Sister, Daughter, Friend...Happy to be working now and being able to bring my kiddos with me. I love watching my beautiful babies grow!
2 Comments:
I just wish i was going along!! You will have a great time! I've been visiting the williams web this morning, and it's just adorable. Those babies are precious, can't wait to see them! Mommy and Daddy are pretty precious too! Hope to see you at our house on Dec. 22nd for Rogers Christmas! Love you and kisses to the babies, hi Nick. Love the Jason frock! (Great) Auntie Chigger
That's really cool. Y'all are going to have a blast up there, just a night without having to hear any whining or crying, and not just from your husbands! ;-) Have some extra fun for me.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home