The life and times of the Williams family-
Nick, Lacy, Avery & Davis
Friday, November 16, 2007
1 month old!
Davis is one month today! I can't believe it. It has gone by so fast, but it also seems like he has always been a part of our family. I can't imagine my life without him now! He is 12 pounds already. Looks like he is gonna be a big boy. Happy Birthday baby boy, we love you!
wife to Nick, Mommy to Avery & Davis, Sister, Daughter, Friend...Happy to be working now and being able to bring my kiddos with me. I love watching my beautiful babies grow!
3 Comments:
Seriously??!! One month! I feel like you were still pregnant yesterday....already it's going by way too fast.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DA-DA! You already have a very special place in our family & our hearts. We love you, Sweet Baby Boy!
One month??? NO WAY!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home