Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Day Day time


Avery has been in Athens since Sat.nite, so its just been the three of us. Every time I talk to her on the phone, she says "Day Day bobble" "DayDay crying?" "Day Day sleep?" I guess she misses him. I am missing her too, but I have enjoyed my time with Davis. He "helped" me decorate for Christmas yesterday, I think he really likes Christmas music. I'm also thinking, How did I ever think one child was hard?!? I am loving his little coos and grunts. Although he is much bigger than Avery was, he is still just as snuggly. He knows his Mommy too and he loves for you to talk to him. I can't wait to get home so all the extended family can meet him.

2 Comments:

At November 20, 2007 at 1:27 PM , Blogger BlessedMom said...

I always say the same thing everytime I get a break from one of the boys. You have to remember that we adapt to what we have though, so having one was all we had adapted to. I sometimes wish I could go back to one knowing what I know now. I think I would have enjoyed it so much more!

 
At November 20, 2007 at 11:22 PM , Blogger Leanne Helums said...

Too cute. I love reading about what you are up to daily. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home