Anniversary Weekend in Atlanta
Nick and I went to visit Adam and Abby this weekend and celebrate our 8th anniversary. We arrived late Friday nite and decided to go midnight bowling. This is the first time in 15 years I beat Nick, so of course I needed photographic evidence.
The next day, Abby had to work so Nick, Adj, & I went to Dantannas to watch the soccer game. After they began losing, I went across the street to Lennox Square for some shopping!
That night was the big event. We went to CRAFT, where Adam is a chef, for a fabulous meal. To say we were treated like royalty was an understatement. The food was amazing and the service impeccable. I highly recommend this place if you are ever in the area.
After eating, we went back home and hung out with Adam and Abby. They were such wonderful hosts. We had a fun nite of conversation, laughs, and games.
We had just one more stop before heading back to reality....6 FLAGS~
Neither of us had been since we had Avery, so it was a fun time. Goliath was our favorite ride.
I am so glad we got to celebrate like this. Thanks to MawMaw, Nana and Papa for keeping the kids. We missed them but enjoyed our time together.











1 Comments:
Text me where you got those shoes!!!! I gotta have 'em!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home