Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Dayday......

I havent posted about my precious little 2 year old lately.  He is a ball of energy, sweet as pie, and ALL boy.  Since getting his tubes, Davis is talking SO much. He is hilarious to listen to & I wanted to jot down a few things so I dont forget!

* As soon as DayDay wakes up, he asks for Sissy. "Where Sissy go?" is a phrase we hear often. He just loves her, and of course Avery loves it.

* He has learned what "mean" means.  So everytime you tell him something he doesn't wanna hear, he says: "You Mean."  Its so cute you can't get mad.  He also says: "You mean at me" when he goes to timeout or something like that.

* He loves Cars, the movie.  He pretends to Light-en M-Teen all the time.

* He is also infatuated with Buzz & Woody. Any shirt, pajamas, cup, snack, or book we see with Toy Story on it, he wants.

* He has picked up slang phrases from us and uses them correctly. Its so funny to hear him say "Nice."  or If he does something good, "Awesome." lol

* He is a social butterfly like his sister.  Looks like I will have no shy kids, and thats ok.  He never forgets a name! Its really impressive. He also knows who belongs with who....and if the other half isnt there, he calls you out on it.

* His favorite song is "Big Green Tractor" and he sings it all the time. He also refers to every large piece of farm equipment (no matter the color) as a Big Green Tractor.

* He loves to wrestle with Daddy. He will cant " Bobby Slam!" "Bobby Slam!"  Of course, Nick obliges.

*Dayday loves his Mommy.  When I get ready for church he usually tells me " I like you dress Mommy." SO SWEET.

* He loves his little cousins, and is surprisingly gentle with them.  He is very interested in babies. The last time I was holding our friends baby girl, he looked at me all serious and said; " I want a baby like dat."

* His "C's" come out as "T's,", so Cookie, Covers, and Calliou are Tookie, Tovers, & Talliou.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home