Nashville Rising
Tuesday Nite, Nicole and I neaded north to Old Hickory for a girls nite with Mary Jo. On the agenda: the Nashville Rising Concert, which benefitted the flood victims of Middle Tennesee. Not only was the line up AMAZING, we had our own suite to enjoy the show! Thanks to MJ's friend for the hook-up...this is a concert I will not soon forget!
Here we are in our VIP area:) I didnt take many pictures- we were too busy enjoying the music!
A little downtown fun after the show...of course we ended up at Second Fiddle and Visited Troubadours for the first time for some KARAOKE!
I love these girls!!!!





2 Comments:
Always end up having the very best time with you two girls. Come back soon!!!! Already miss you!!!! - Mary Jo
How fun!! You girls all look great!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home