Praying for Sydney

True, my Avery bug can be a sassy diva at times, but she reaaly is a sweet compassionate little girl. Ever since we watched Sydney Newton on the news, she has been asking about her almost everyday. Out of the blue Saturday, she made her a card, put it in an envelope, and asked me to mail it to her. She told me she wanted to bring it and give Sydney a hug and a kiss. She loves her pink bracelet and she tells everybody what it says. (She actually has two on in this pic) I even heard her pray for little Sydney the other day at lunch. It just warms my heart because I know this is something Nick & I, as parents can be proud of for teaching her.


1 Comments:
how sweet! you should be proud!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home