Girls nite out!
This was one to remember.
Old friends from all over
met in Nashville-
All for Sonia.
13 years in the making...
Strolls down memory lane, pictures and Laughter
Smiles, hugs, and a few tears.
We will miss you Sonia!!!
Me with the guest of honor. She is moving to Germany
Eating at Paradise Park after a long nite. Not sure if this counts for a late nite snack or breakfast.
Nicole & me at Paradise Park. I cropped out some redneck action in the background. You're welcome.
Mary Jo & Geri
Geri, Sonia, Liz, & Whitney
Roomies=Besties!
Pledge Class 96!


4 Comments:
What a fun night!!!! The pics are great. WOW do I look a little sweaty in that pic of us eating our breakfast of burgers, chicken and fries! Guess I got a little hot at Decades. FUN FUN night...can't wait to see you for Keith!!!! Love YOU! MJ
Awwwww thanks Lacy! Great pics! I had so much fun!!!!!!! Come see us soon!
Everyone looks great!! I know you guys had a blast.
Everyone looks so good!! I know you guys had a blast.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home